Are you trying to find Fender Mark Knopfler Stratocaster wiring diagram? No need to search any further, dear friend! You may get all you need and more in this article.
You’ll not only get the wiring diagrams you’re looking for, but you’ll also receive a nice rundown of all the characteristics and specifications of the Mark Knopfler Stratocaster. So take a seat, unwind, and let’s begin.
About Mark Knopfler Stratocaster
Have you heard of the Fender Artist Series Mark Knopfler Stratocaster Electric Guitar? Yeah, that’s right, you too can get your hands on the same guitar as the Sultan of Swing! Mark Knopfler’s guitar skills are legendary and now, he’s teamed up with Fender to create a signature axe that incorporates all of his favorite features.
This baby’s got a comfort-contoured ’57 lightweight ash body, vintage tinted ’62 C-shaped maple neck, Texas Special single coil Strat pickups, and American vintage vibrato. It’s got all the sparkle and bite that make Mark’s tone so uniquely him. If you want to sound like a rock god, this guitar is your ticket.
Fender Mark Knopfler Stratocaster Wiring Diagram
Mark Knopfler Stratocaster specs & features
- Model Name: Mark Knopfler Stratocaster
- Model Number: 011-7800-815
- Series: Artist Series
- Color: Hot Rod Red (nitro-cellulose lacquer finish)
- Body: Comfort contoured ’57 lightweight ash body
- Neck: Vintage tinted ’62 maple neck, “C” shape (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (7.25″ radius)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo nickel silver frets
- Pickups: 3 Texas Special single-coil strat pickups
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (neck pickup), Tone 2 (middle pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply, 11-hole, Mint Green
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Width at nut: 1.625″
- Unique Features: Dot inlays, transitional decal, Mark Knopfler signature on ball of headstock
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, (.010 to .046) nickel plated steel
- Case: Deluxe brown hardshell case
We’re talking about the Mark Knopfler Stratocaster, model number 011-7800-815, part of the Artist Series. This baby comes in hot rod red with a nitro-cellulose lacquer finish that’ll have you drooling.
Let’s get into the details: the body is comfort contoured ’57 lightweight ash, while the vintage tinted ’62 maple neck is “C” shaped and features a nitrocellulose lacquer finish. The fingerboard is rosewood with a 7.25″ radius, and it’s got 21 medium jumbo nickel silver frets that’ll have you playing like a pro in no time.
The Mark Knopfler Stratocaster is powered by three Texas Special single-coil strat pickups, controlled by a master volume, tone 1 (neck pickup), and tone 2 (middle pickup). The pickup switching is a 5-position blade, while the American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo and Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style tuning machines provide the perfect hardware.
This bad boy also features a 3-ply, 11-hole, Mint Green pickguard, dot inlays, a transitional decal, and Mark Knopfler’s signature on the ball of the headstock. The scale length is 25.5″, and the width at the nut is 1.625″.
You’ll get a set of Fender Super 250R, (.010 to .046) nickel plated steel strings and a deluxe brown hardshell case to protect your new baby. The Mark Knopfler Stratocaster is the real deal, so if you’re serious about your guitar playing, this is the one for you!