Are you looking for fender robert cray standard stratocaster wiring diagram? Well, look no further, my friend! This article’s got everything you need and more.
Not only will you find those wiring diagrams you’re after, but you’ll also get a sweet overview of all the features and specs of the Robert Cray Standard Stratocaster. So, sit back, relax, and let’s get to it.
About Robert Cray Standard Stratocaster
The Robert Cray signature Stratocaster is the real deal, and it’s got some serious features that set it apart from the rest.
First off, let’s talk about the design. This baby’s got a non-tremolo hard-tail tailpiece, a truss rod adjustment at the bottom of the neck, and a customized neck profile that’ll make your playing experience one of a kind. And let’s not forget the wood composition – we’re talking about an alder body, maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard, all of the highest quality.
Now, this particular model is the pared-down Mexican-made edition, but don’t let that fool you. It’s still a Stratocaster through and through, with all the features you need to make some serious music. We’re talking about a bolt-on neck, dot inlays, three single-coil pickups, a five-way pickup selector, and that hard-tail tailpiece that makes for some serious sustain.
And let’s not forget the players who have made the Stratocaster the legend that it is. We’re talking about the likes of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, David Gilmour, and of course, Robert Cray himself. These guys knew a thing or two about playing the guitar, and they chose the Stratocaster for a reason.
So there you have it, folks. The Robert Cray Signature Stratocaster is the real deal, and it’s got everything you need to make some serious music. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, this guitar is sure to impress. So go ahead, channel your inner Robert Cray, and get your hands on one of these bad boys. You won’t regret it.
Fender Robert Cray Standard Stratocaster Wiring Diagram
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: ’60s “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Other Features: Robert Cray Signature on Headstock, Hard-Tail Bridge, White Plastic Parts, ’61 “C” Shape Neck, 9.5″ Fingerboard Radius, White Dot Position Inlays
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Recommended Case: Deluxe Stratocaster®/Telecaster® Molded Case, P/N 0996102306 (Not Included)
Now about the specs of this badass Fender Stratocaster. We’re talking about an alder body with a gloss polyester finish, a maple neck with a gloss urethane finish, and a rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays. And don’t forget the 21 medium jumbo frets that give you plenty of room to shred.
This guitar is built for some serious playing, with a vintage-style butt adjust truss rod that’ll keep your neck in perfect condition. And let’s not forget the pickups – we’re talking about a vintage-style single-coil Strat bridge, middle, and neck pickup that’ll give you some serious tone. And with a 5-position blade switch, you can choose between the bridge, bridge and middle, middle, middle and neck, or neck pickup, giving you a ton of options for your playing.
The bridge is a 6-saddle American vintage strings-through-body Strat hardtail, which gives you some serious sustain and tone. And with chrome hardware finish and vintage-style tuning machines, this guitar is as stylish as it is functional.
And let’s not forget the signature of the legend himself, Robert Cray, on the headstock. This guitar is the real deal, and it’s got some serious features that’ll make you want to play all day and all night.
So if you’re looking for a guitar that’s built for performance and style, look no further than this Fender Stratocaster. With a deluxe gig bag included and recommended case available, you can keep your axe safe and sound. So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on one of these bad boys and start shredding.